- Only 2 people to a tweetfight.
- You must @reply your opponent to keep the fight going.
- All tweets relating to a fight must end with #tweetfight.
- No more than one tweet at a time by each party.
- Fights are over if neither party continues within 12 hours.
- Last person tweeting wins.
Fights can be civil, intellectual or even foul. It's your choice.
- @evangineer — Idea of a Twitter “Celebrity Death Match”.
- @happyseaurchin — Idea of “one sentence at a time” to facilitate rich conversations.
- @olasofia — The Fight Club metaphor.
- @tav — Design and implementation.
[Also see the more constructive OneLine variant if you are in the mood for a conversation rather than a fight.]