After a week of heavy pondering, I have nailed down the required functionality for Bootstrap. Have a read:
Then let me know what you think in the comments below!
Bear in mind that this is not Espra. It is not based on the Plexnet. It is not decentralised. It is not meant to scale to millions of users. It is only meant to achieve the following:
- Enable interesting small-scale communities, e.g. socialaction.tv
- Demonstrate some of Espra's utility, e.g. Trust Maps.
- Establish credibility with the world that the Espians can code =)
- Be a powerful communications tool to facilitate Espra's development.
- Bring in short-term consultancy revenue.